Sunday, February 16, 2014

Upcycled No Sew Baseball Apron: A Heat N Bond Project



Sooo it is now two days past Valentine's Day and I just finished my husband's Christmas present. Sigh. Wel,l to be fair, all of my gift making time last holiday season was spent on our DIY Doc McStuffins check up center. 



 Sorry for the blurry picture. It was dark, 6:00 am and my camera is just awful. I wish I knew Santa had left me a new DSLR under the tree. I would have used that camera.

Back to the apron. I purchased the blank apron on Amazon because the reviews said it was a good length for tall guys. (My hubby is 6'5".) I agree. It covers him well. 

I cut out the numbers from an old baseball jersey of his. I have to admit, there was something very satisfying about cutting up an old Padres' jersey. (I am from Los Angeles.) ;)


Then I used (permanent) heat n' bond to attach the numbers to the front. Easy. I don't know why it took so long. Oh wait. Yes I do. I have a three year old.
 


I also don't know why it took me so long to discover Heat N Bond. Have you used it? On what? 

No comments:

Post a Comment