Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday: I Heart Colorado Bodysuit and Bib

It seems like the latest trend for couples is to wait until birth to find out the sex of their baby. Not me!  I do NOT have the patience for that. I was dying to get confirmation at our 20 week appointment (although I knew Bug was a girl from about 8 weeks) because I just had to know what color baseball/softball glove to get. With this new trend comes a need for cute unisex clothes like my I Heart Colorado bodysuit. It is perfect for babies born in Colorado or for parents who are from Colorado and are a little homesick.


Of course, the new mama will need a way to keep the bodysuit clean. How about this adorable bib from Denver based Hip Violet? I especially love the patterns (polka dot and gingham) that owner Jesi chose when designing this bib.

Colorado Baby Gift - Baby Bib with Snaps

Item description from Hip Violet:  The back of the bib is in moisture-wicking and super-soft red fleece. Top-stitched in red for added cuteness and durability. Easy-on/Easy-off (and toddler-proof) red snap closure with two settings to fit all neck sizes. All Hip Violet bibs are oversize measuring about 11" wide by 13.75" long - they actually COVER their clothes while they eat! Machine wash and dry.

Wouldn't the two make a great gift set? You can purchase an I Heart Colorado Bodysuit (and others) from my Etsy shop here. You can purchase the bib from Hip Violet from her Etsy store here.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment