Friday, August 23, 2013

How to Apply Bluewater Road Kids' Toilet Targets

Applying a toilet target is pretty easy. Here are the details:

{Step One} Clean toilet.
(Not my favorite either.)


{Step Two} Scoop out excess water.


{Step Three} Wipe dry. Wait 1 minute. Wipe again.


{Step Four} Peel away solid paper backing.



{Step Five} Place the target, sticky side down, on your desired location. Firmly rub target working from the center out. Use finger, credit card or popsicle stick.


{Step Six} Slowly peel away clear transfer paper.


{Step Seven} Smooth any leftover wrinkles or bubbles, if necessary.
 Use finger, credit card or popsicle stick.


 {Step Eight} Tell your boys to aim away!


 If you have any problems or questions you can always email me at BluewaterRoadDesigns@gmail.com or send me a note on facebook.

Just a little side note: I currently have four designs in my Etsy shop. Custom orders are always welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment